Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas blogging.

Hey guys. A bunch of normal stuff happened over the holidays this year. Mostly, like, hung out with family, my mom got a sweet radio flyer wagon to pull our kids in, Someone decided that they liked it, so they put a ring on it and everyone had cocktails.



Really, it was kinda boring. Just cool to hang out with all the fam. I'm kind of distracted right now because I'm watching Jane Velez-Mitchell right now about the decline of the polar bear population. I mean... they'd eat you without a second thought.... and apparently they love coca-cola... but dang it- they are part of the circle of life!!! JVM just informed the TV audience that she's a vegan- and if I didn't love the crap out of cheese.... I'd be vegan too. If you can't understand why people are vegan... go ahead and watch this documentary. Netflix. If it doesn't make you feel guilty, then you don't have a soul. No, really.

Also, just wondering if anyone was able to keep up with Jelena?? I feel like I'm on-line a lot and I can't even keep up with it.... Justin's hanging out with Victoria Secret models... they break up.... Selena goes to his hotel.... then they break up again. Then Justin Instagrams a hot pic of her........ I'm exhausted. I'm not even really sure what Instagram is..... so.... good job.

I also did my first spin class with my entire family and expletive that expletive. That was so hard and I spent most of the class 'in the saddle' and it was still too freaking hard. I'm kinda happy enough to be skinny fat instead of doing impossible spin class for an HOUR. Within the first 5 minutes my throat had a softball in it.... over it. I can bust out some miles.... but it sucks. #boring.com


Okay. I'm done. But- I'll leave you with a fabulous video from the Christmas weekend with sisters- ME, Lindsey, and Ericka:




Happy Birthday Jesus ya'll.




2 comments:

Becky said...

You girls are ALL adorable, beautiful, funny, all of those other adjectives. Love to see your family! Didn't know you were blogging now. Can I subscribe so I know when you post? Love you! Happy Hanukkah and stuff y'all.

Becky said...

You girls are ALL adorable, beautiful, funny, all of those other adjectives. Love to see your family! Didn't know you were blogging now. Can I subscribe so I know when you post? Love you! Happy Hanukkah and stuff y'all.